1. I wash my hair with Shea Moisture Shampoo (Walgreens or Target)
2. I condition my hair with Aussie Moist and then deep condition with Shea Moisture Purification Masque (the one in the jar with the black label) Rinse it all out completely
3. Next, I use Giovanni leave in or Paul Mitchell The Generic Leave in and detangle my hair section by section. Once a section is detangled, I put it in medium twists.
4. Now you are ready to start the updo! I start at the bottom of my hair. I make a part going straight across. Then I half that. I cornrow one braid to the middle and twist the ends. Then I do the same for the other side.
5. I continue this all the way to the top of my head where I want to stop and start single twists. Sometimes I single twists just the top/front. Sometimes I single twist one whole side
6. Once I finish my whole head, I get some bobby pins and pin the twisted ends of the cornrowed portion going upwards to where the single twists start I use the wide bobby pins (usually takes about 6-8 pins to secure).
And there you have it! The perfect and easy updo! Comment below if you have any questions!